The Cat and the Avocado

Does your cat get into anything? SassyBelleWares shared this funny story with me:

We have a polydactyl cat aka Hemmingway cat named Millie that has 7 toes on her front paws & 5 on her back paws. She steals things...ceramic tiles, buttons, etc. that I am using for my shop items. once she gets them I never see them again. I cannot figure out where her hiding spot is. One day she took my wedding rings off the counter but I heard her playing with them before she hid them.

I think the funniest so far was the day I heard a thud coming from the kitchen. I couldn't figure out what was on the counter that would have made that noise. I went to investigate & she had pushed an avocado off the counter and was playing with it as if it was a kitty toy. She is loads of fun.

SassyBelleWares has great whimsical items including jewelry and magnets available at
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6406540

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!